NFTs 4 Charity recognizes privacy and security as being a concern for itself and
measures we take to protect personal information.
By using www.nfts4charity.io, you consent to the collection and use of your information by
NFTs 4 Charity. NFTs 4 Charity may change, modify, add or remove portions of
this policy at any time. Any changes will become effective immediately. Check back periodically
to ensure you have the most current policy.
NFTs 4 Charity collects personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, name,
title, company, address, email address, and telephone number. We do not require this information to
obtain access to any part of www.nfts4charity.io.
NFTs 4 Charity’s website servers collect the domain names of visitors to www.nfts4charity.io.
This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on www.nfts4charity.io,
pages viewed, and other relevant materials.
When visiting www.nfts4charity.io and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information
with NFTs 4 Charity. The company’s website may contain various links to third-party websites. These
third- party sites may provide additional information, goods, services and/or promotions. These sites are owned
and operated independently of NFTs 4 Charity and have their own separate privacy and data collection
if any. NFTs 4 Charity has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the independent actions or
policies of these independent sites, and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites.
NFTs 4 Charity collects personal information to facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact
you if you request information. The NFTs 4 Charity website may also contain optional surveys and
questionnaires asking for information. NFTs 4 Charity uses the information you provide to help design
and build better products, to customize shopping experience, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations.
Taking part in any of these segments is always optional.
NFTs 4 Charity also uses the information it collects to help target valuable marketing and advertising
offers. This type of advertising may be done with promotional emails sent by NFTs 4 Charity. If you no
longer wish to receive this information please select the opt out option.
NFTs 4 Charity may perform research on its users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the
information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys, and from its server log files.
This is to better understand and serve the users of NFTs 4 Charity.
NFTs 4 Charity will not provide personal information to third-parties without your prior express consent.
NFTs 4 Charity may share the information you provide with the subsidiaries and related companies of
NFTs 4 Charity.
NFTs 4 Charity and its affiliates will not sell, share, or provide clients’ or prospective clients’
email addresses, phone numbers, or contact information without receiving express permission.
- Free consent Providing the opportunity for clients and customers to give their consent to information being gathered before it is collected and processed
- Forgetting users Clients and customers that opt-out or withdrawal from having their information collected have the right to ask that their information be deleted from our system
- Right to object Our customers will be notified of their rights that they have in regards to objecting any of their information being collected or processed at any time
- Rectification If a customer’s information is incomplete or incorrect, they will be informed ahead of time that they can contact our company and request for updates to be made at any point in time
- Switching from opt-out We will now offer opt-in policies that allow our customers to decide beforehand if they would like their information to be collected, rather than offering an opt-out policy after their information has already been collected
- Breach Notifications If someone unauthorized happened to gain access to customer’s information, there will be a period of time that once expired, customers will be notified that their information may have been compromised
- Notifying users Besides basic aspects (name, company, title, e-mail address) of information, other types of information that can be collected and will be cleared prior to collection include:
- Web data like location, IP address, and RFID tags
- Racial or ethnic data
- Political opinions
- Sexual orientation
- Any information that relates to a specific individual that may be used in data collection